The association has set out the following objectives:
- Promoting the well-being of people with ITP through education
- Raising the profile of the association by distributing various brochures and printed information to all haematologists / internists in the Netherlands
- Organising peer contact days for adults, adolescents and children (and their parents)
- Organising meetings and collaborating with ITP practitioners
- Collaborating / consulting with the Medical Advisory Board
- Providing specific information to patients with specific questions
- Providing information/resources for parents of children with ITP
- Maintaining the website, the private forum, and Facebook page of the ITP-PV
Furthermore, the association’s board seeks to meet a number of our stated objectives through this website.
For more information, questions or comments, please contact our secretariat via ofni.[antispam].@itp-pv.nl or telephone +31 (0) 85 – 1303570.